Our professional and experienced barristers and solicitors can assist you in various areas of law:
- Commercial and Business Law
- Property Law: conveyancing, acquisition and disposal of commercial properties, legal proceedings in relation to property disputes, advice to all areas of properties.
- Family Law: financial agreement, family breakdowns ie divorce, property settlement, children matters, enforcement of Court Orders etc.
- Wills, Estates and Succession Law: preparation of wills, enduring power of attorney, application for probate, etc.
- Criminal Law
- Migration Law: Appeals and applications.
Migration law is extremely complex and constantly changing area of law. At Hamdan Lawyers, you can have a piece of mind that we have a strong background being legal practitioner as well as migration agent. We uphold two sets of professional standards: the Rules of Professional Conduct and Practice by the Law Society of South Australia, and the Code of Conduct set out by the Migration Agents Registration Authority (MARA).
We have a sound understanding the Migration Legislation, policy guidelines, and processes as well as years of experience in this area. We can assist you with various types of visa, including but not limited to Protection Visa, Skilled Visa, Partner Visa, Parent Visa, Investor Visa, Student Visa, Visitor Visa, Distinguished Talent Visa and other types of visas.